eWay Payment Gateway for Kentico
By Carly Lyddiard, in Web Development
As many of our clients use eWay as a payment gateway, we've developed a Kentico payment gateway wrapper for the eWay .NET API.
It has been tested with Kentico 5.5R2 only and makes use of the App_code technique described in Martin Hejtmanek's blog post. Using Kentico 6? Don't worry! We have an eWay payment gateway for Kentico 6 too.
- App_code implemented. All source files supplied (no binaries).
- In-built support for running the payment gateway in test mode without the need for an eWay account (using test credit card number only).
- Runs off Kentico site settings. You can manage gateway settings globally for Kentico or per site
What's included in this download:
- readme.txt: installation instructions
- sqlscript.sql: SQL script to initialise the Settings as part of installation
- App_Code files
- the .NET API from Web Active Corporation's eWay Connector, single standard payment only (no recursive payments etc)
- the Kentico eWay payment gateway class developed by Get Started
- Payment gateway control files for use with Kentico's shopping cart
- LGPL licence file
Licence, Cost, Support
We've decided to provide the eWay payment gateway for Kentico for free under LPGL without support or warranty.
To download, click the link below and Pay with a Tweet.